Friday, July 2, 2010

Make Money Writing Article in Triond

Triond is a site where I cannot stay without visiting it. I was totally unaware of this site until one day when search things in the net, I came across this excellent website TRIOND which pays me money for writing stuffs in the internet. It is true that the internet is flooded with fake websites and scams that tell you that they pay and I have also been a victim of those websites, until I found Triond, a money making machine for me which pays me for writing online.




Triond is a site, that really pays you for writing articles. I have joined and wrote for many other websites too but still Triond is unique and in my opinion, also the best. Here, you can submit basically anything unlike other sites. From facts, knowledge based articles to reviews, stories, poems and even jokes. Isn’t that cool? You can even upload photos, videos and audios and share it and you get paid for all the views your artcles get.

Basically other sites like Bukisa or Factoidz are very strict in their article submission. Your account usually gets disabled if they find out any violation in the rules etc but Triond do not do anything like that. Yes, they do notify the user of any decline in articles etc but still they do give the users a chance.

The payment at Triond can be by different methods you choose according to your preference. They pay via paypal, or via western union money transfer or via checks. Most of the sites like Bukisa and Factoids have a minimum payout of $10 but you can receive payments at Triond if you have more than $0.50 and can easily earn as if boosts a lot of traffic.




You can add friends here as more friends, you’ve got, more traffic you get. This site also has a forum where you discuss a lots of topics, maybe from helps to beginners to exchange of ideas and knowledge. I, myself as a user spend a lot of time in the forum and it is really fun.

I tell you, if you’re not a user of Triond, better join it. I’m sure you would regret joining this awesome website. So what are you thinking? Join it right now. You can use my referral link to join it.


CLICK HERE TO JOIN TRIOND



After you join the site, you start writing quality as well as quantity articles, as both matters in equal prospect and yes, you can add me too as your friend at Triond. My Triond user name is Mr Arrogant.
And you can see my profile and add me .
CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY PROFILE AT TRIOND
After you are done with writing articles, you needed to promote it so my article may give you some idea for how to promote your articles on Triond and earn more money.

How to Get More Views in Your Online Articles and Blogs?


And if you think of earning money, not by writing but by any other fun ways, then you can earn by doing social networking like what you do at facebook and myspace. My article below gives you the details.

Earn Money and Get Rich Using Social Networking Sites for Money Making




CLICK HERE TO JOIN TRIOND

No comments:

Post a Comment