Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Triond to Wikinut - A New Journey for Writing Online

I am a regular writer at Triond who takes a turn and starts writing for WikiNut. How do I start my new journey here? My experience at Triond is awesome but wikinut is still mysterious. See how I start my journey of writing online from Triond to Wikinut.

The Turn in the Writing Journey

I've been a regular writer at Triond.com, writing articles on various topics. I've been a very versatile writer writing articles on music, movies, writing, trvel, science, health and so on and I enjoy writing very much. The journey I've been having at Triond is awesome and I enjoy myself being a part of it too.
Well, the name Wikinut has never been unknown to me but it so happened that I never even tried joining this site for writing until today. A random thought just came in my mind and I made up my mind to join Wikinut.com, as a writer like what I do at Triond. I am very unaware of What the atmosphere is here at Wikinut but I've come here with so much of expectations.
I suppose to be a good writer, you need a good platform to write and Triond has always given me the best and with some hope in my mind, I've joined Wikinut so that I shall come up with excellent articles which my fellow writers as well as my readers would be pleased to read and I would spread knowledge amongst all the readers. I am also unaware of the facilities that Wikinut provides it to the users or maybe I am just very ignorant about what Wikinut really is but I know, time will make me know everything.
Triond has an excellent community of writers, where I've made so many friends out of my fellow writers, whose articles I read and comment as well as they do the same vice versa. I also knew that for a good online writing site, a good writers community is needed. So here at Wikinut, I do expect the same, where I would know my online writers very well, interact with them, add them as friends, comment on each other's article and hence, help each other too. So, in this first article, I am writing, if there is any of my fellow writers reading this, please do add me here at Wikinut like what my fellow writers at Triond do.
I would also be so pleased if I meet my fellow writers from Triond here t Wikinut and if there is anyone, do at me, as this will read make me feel Wikinut at home.
I didn't know how to start my journey with Wikinut so I came up with this article, which shall be my first article here at Wikinut, and I guess this would be the best way to start as describing my journey from triond to Wikinut. I've got lots of expectations at Wikinut like I had for Triond. I hope I get them all. Thank you.

If you wanna join, Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment