Friday, March 4, 2011

Connecting with Triond Friends - An Inspiration For Me

Triond is indeed a great place for writers to publish their writings, but what makes Triond a perfect place for writers like everyone of us to write, is its strong and supporting writing community, that inspires and encourages writers, to write more, better and to grow up as a better writer.


You may not have realised yourself, when you first joined Triond.com to write here, how important Triond friends are but it is indeed an asset for all Triond writers writing in this awesome website. I myself believe that my friends at Triond is a boon for me, who supports me and inspires me so much.

In my journey at Triond, which has been for about two years, I believe I have become a better writer, writing more and learning more as time passes by. I have been climbing this mighty hill of success at Triond, but during all this time, my triond friends has always been there to give me a push from behind.

Everytime I publish an article, I get comments from my Triond friends, and those comments are not just 'few words' submitted by my friends, but an encouragement to write more. It is a fact that comments given in my articles will help me to get me listed in the popular content list, exposing me to get more views, but besides that those comments has also inspired me to write better. Every word of advice, every compliment and every complaint, in the comment box, has driven me a energy to appreciate all appreciation as well as critics that I receive.

Triond has a great community of Triond friends, that would make it possible for fellow writers to interact with each other and that is a great thing for a writer like me and many of you, as it makes you learn from others. I believe that there is no end to learning and I learn from you, my Triond friends. I've seen that there are many Triond friends who message me a private message here at Triond, asking questions regarding triond, articles, and I feel myself so fortunate that my friends have chosen me to help them, and it is great to help and answer them. I always encourage my fellow triond friends to ask me questions and interact with me, with so many features at triond to do so, whether it is by comments or messages so that I can connect with them, and help our triond community to grow. Though there are many Triond writers, who just spam at Triond messages, and I do not encourage that, but if someone is messaging me for a better purpose, I really love that and also would love to receive message from my triond friends in future.

I get comments in my articles, with appreciation which makes me feel very pleased about my writings, but I also do get comments, highlighting the wrong idea, or mistakes that I have written at my articles, and I really do appreciate that too, as my triond friends help me that way highlighting my mistakes, making me avoid those mistakes and errors the next time I write.
I must say that I have met great people at Triond, like Jimmi Shilaho, who have encouraged me by his articles about online writings, Lovely Honey and Christine Ramsay, whose poems and creative writings have taught me and entertained me, and so many other writers who have been a part of my journey at Triond. I do expect to me and interact with more and more Triond friends so that I can connect their world with mine, making Triond a better place for writers.
So, my Triond friends, lets connect. Connect, in the sense, not just adding and commenting in each others article, but making this place a better place, by helping each other and learning and growing up as a better writer.

If you want to write and publish articles like this and earn money, JOIN TRIOND by CLICKING HERE and SIGN UP


No comments:

Post a Comment